Sunday, December 2, 2007

FRAS-MERICA - A Just beginning

This being my first post, I thought I should share my insight for creating this Blog. Although I have only been travelling for work, for the past 5 months - it has become obvious to me that I need to share some of my experiences with others. I don't plan to provide insight into travelling, or travelling tips (not often anyways) - as there are many sites that do this. I do hope to share some of the odd situations or sights that I find, while travelling - if for no other reason than to bring a smile to someone's face. Mind you, most of this situations will probably be a result of me being stuck in a remote little airport somewhere - with no hope of getting home - anytime soon.

This being said - hope you enjoy.

No comments: